- New York Times: “Now Come the Holidays: Discomfort or Joy?” by Robert Lipsyte
- Philadelphia Inquirer: “Lifelong “diet” key to weight loss, specialist says.” by Marilynn Marter, Knight Ridder Newspapers
- Vogue Magazine: “Beauty Now” by Audrey Smaltz
- Cincinnati Enquirer: “Shelf Help” in the “Fit Bits” column
Conquer Your Food Addiction (The Free Press) by Caryl Ehrlich isn’t a diet book. It’s a guidebook of techniques and tips to help compulsive over-eaters and food addicts beat their bad habit. The book includes exercise, quizzes and personality tests to help readers identify their real motivation for eating.
- Caryl’s photo and opinion appeared in the New York Post on Sunday, July 28th in the Media Section.
- Read Caryl’s Washington Post On-Line Internet Chat Session
Caryl was a guest at www.WashingtonPost.com on Friday where she answered questions from the public about her new book. To read a transcript of that session, link here to the Washington Post web site. The completed typed chat will remain on their site like a magazine article.
Don’t wait any longer…Call Caryl for a FREE No-Obligation Consultation 212.986.7155 or email Caryl@ConquerFood.com Either In Person Or On The Phone
Ask Caryl…Do you have a question you'd like answered? Go ahead, Ask Caryl Now!
Conquer Food Newsletter
Conquer Your Food Addiction
Powered by WP Email Capture