The Caryl Ehrlich Program is not a diet. There are no recipes, no counting of calories or figuring of fat grams. There is no prop or pill, nor is there any deprivation. There is no special food and no liquid concoction to mix. The Program is a behavioral approach to weight loss. It is about eating real food in the real world.
The Program will lead you from your old way to a new way of thinking and then cheer you on the finish line as you choose to weigh ___ pounds.
Will The Caryl Ehrlich Program Work For You?
Here are some ways you can gauge whether or not you may benefit from The Program:
- Can you go for a long time without eating but once you start you cannot stop?
- Are you a secret eater?
- Do you consider yourself out of control around certain foods?
- Have you tried to change your habits, without success?
- Are you frustrated and angry about your weight, but nothing changes?
- Does the thought of having an eating disorder make you sad?
- Do you eat when you’re angry? Anxious? Depressed?
- Do you stock up on certain foods, such as buying two boxes of cookies or the supersize of soda for a few pennies more?
- Do you ever have the exact change ready when buying food to eat when you know you’re not hungry.
If you answered yes to these questions you may be in the habit of eating even when not hungry. This behavior is addictive.
Call 212-986-7155 or send an email to Caryl@ConquerFood.com to schedule a FREE No-Obligation consultation.